Test: Quale personaggio di Junjou Romantica sei?

« Older   Newer »

1. † crowdoll.

User deleted

Nowaki anche io...e adesso voglio il mio Hiroki. :ehm:

2. giaggia

User deleted

l'ho appena finito!^^

You are; Nowaki!

Very persistent but very cute, you constantly try to impress the one you love. You have great potential as you try harder and harder to win them over. Sometimes you let yourself be treated badly by others, but thats okay because your cute that way :) Congrats, i love nowaki! :)

Perché limitarsi ad un unico sogno?.. Puntiamo in alto fino a che il sole non scioglierà le nostre ali di cera. Voliamo sino a raggiungere le stelle cosi che la nostra caduta crei un cratere grande come la terra stessa. Conquistiamo il Mondo!

Group
    Il luogo più oscuro dei tuoi sogni (incubi)

Status
    You are; Usagi!

Your very dominant towards others but people love it when you are. You do things before you think about them but you realize it anyway. Your very strict about the person you love, but thats because you love them so much :) Congrats xx

Non potevo chiedere di meglio image...
    Misaki-chan, dove sei? +W+

4. 4.48_Psychosis

User deleted

You are; Shinobu!
    You are quite spoilt towards your actions, and tend to let your youth take over you, but that's alright. You believe in your feelings and never give up on making your true love love you back. You get nervous alot, even though you convince people your not that type, but thats okay because its cute when you blush :) Congrats, xx

e dire che mi stava anche un po' sulle balle (mah!)

5. Marvelous!

User deleted

No... sono Nowaki... il più bastardo rompicoglioni del secolo XD

6. Beato~

User deleted

quello in cui più mi rispecchio, shinobu xD

You are; Shinobu!
    You are quite spoilt towards your actions, and tend to let your youth take over you, but that's alright. You believe in your feelings and never give up on making your true love love you back. You get nervous alot, even though you convince people your not that type, but thats okay because its cute when you blush :) Congrats, xx

7. BlaCk Ro$e}•

User deleted

You are Usagi

Your very dominant towards others but people love it when you are. You do things before you think about them but you realize it anyway. Your very strict about the person you love, but thats because you love them so much :) Congrats xx

Advanced Member

Group
    Seconda stella a destra, e poi dritto, fino al mattino! L'isola che non c'è!

Status
    Nowakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *e* <3

Very persistent but very cute, you constantly try to impress the one you love. You have great potential as you try harder and harder to win them over. Sometimes you let yourself be treated badly by others, but thats okay because your cute that way :) Congrats, i love nowaki! :)

HIRO-SAAAAAN!

9. momw

User deleted

You are; Nowaki!

SIIII **

10. clarus90

User deleted

You are; Nowaki!

11. Jeg Faller

User deleted

Very persistent but very cute, you constantly try to impress the one you love. You have great potential as you try harder and harder to win them over. Sometimes you let yourself be treated badly by others, but thats okay because your cute that way :) Congrats, i love nowaki!

Non so voi, ma io Nowaki lo odio lo stesso :O_O:

12. -Domino-

User deleted

You are; Hiro-san!
    result image

You've had your heart broken, and you've given up hope. You find it hard to admit your true feelings, and rarely show your affection towards others, but they know you love them anyway :) Congrats xx

13. Darkæ

User deleted

Shinobu il più carino °3° animatedgif_tuxedo_25

1251206623_4443_full

14. ALÁ

User deleted

Siete; Nowaki!

Molto persistente ma molto carino, costantemente provate ad impressionare quello che ami. Avete grandi potenzialità come si tenta più duro e più duro di conquistare i loro. A volte ti lasci essere trattati male da altri, ma questo va bene perché vostro carino questo modo:) Complimenti, mi piace nowaki! :)

è una sorpresa nn lo avrei mai detto ma Nowaki mi sta simpatico ahmi9

Kochou-ha-'Erev Lucifer

Group

Status
    Anche io Nowaki!!! XD

Non me lo aspettavo,avrei giurato Usami!
    Pero' va bene anche Nowaki [è un buon amante ed è seme]

54 replies since 27/9/2010, 21:30   2461 views